Oldies but goodies. I’ve got a lot of hits on an earlier article Beach Bodies Workouts so I decided to give it a face lift and bring it to the front of the line. If you want to see more of my early articles you can use the search bar at the top of the page and I’ve also added an archives tab to the right. Happy Reading.
1. The Spartacus Challenge. This routine has really proved its place at the top. I have completed the workout shown countless times and can attest to is effectiveness. Be sure to stretch out those muscles while your cooling down or your legs will hate you for a few days!
2. Body Rock. From every workout available this is still my favorite. While zuzana has stepped to the side allowing another buff energetic gal to take you through the workouts the quality of the site has remained the same and will always be my go to site. It is perfect for any level and offers recipes and other helpful advice.
3. All about the six-pack .This is a routine I recently ran across while playing online that I thought was really fun and easy enough even for beginners. This is a quick 12 minute workout all you need is a couch and the will power. This is the routine I have used all along with The Spartacus Challenge and some of Zuzanas routines. Enjoy.
- BodyRockTV for fit fat people (alchemyofscrawl.wordpress.com)
- Workout HIIT BodyrockTV and ZWOW 3/6/12 (alchemyofscrawl.wordpress.com)
- Spartacus Workout 3.0 (potentialroyalmarine.wordpress.com)
- Pool Workout that is FUNNNNNNNNNN (thepersonaltrainer.co.nz)
- 1/23/12 – Monday – Spartacus Returns! (midwestfit.com)